While blackheads are a little different from your run-of-the-mill acne and zits, they are still annoying when they appear on your face and, thankfully, can be banished with a number of DIY home remedies incorporating common household products.
Blackheads are created when oil and dead skin cells trapped in your pore lining come up to the pore opening and are exposed to the air. The black appearance is the result of the oil plug oxidizing. To prevent blackheads from occurring in the first place, one effective method is to exfoliate your skin to avoid dead skin cell build-up using baking soda and water, lemon juice and sugar, or even raw honey.
Read below for more techniques on preventing and eliminating blackheads breakouts. Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades