What can you do when you're suffering from a pounding headache and you're in too much pain to drive to the nearest drugstore? Fill a large plastic bowl with hot water, add one tablespoon of dry mustard powder, and soak your feet for twenty minutes.
No, really—it's true. Giving yourself a mustard-laced foot bath helps draw toxins from your body, in addition to increasing blood and lymph circulation to help relieve your head of pain. Who would have thought?
- Don't Miss: 9 DIY Home Remedies for Neck Pain
Below are six additional home remedies for relieving the throbbing pain in your noggin. They're all super cheap, easy to do, and they don't add any weird chemicals to your body. And who doesn't want an excuse to buy a garishly-colored tin of tiger balm from your favorite Asian market?
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades