If you still have no idea what to wear for Halloween, but don't want to spend a lot of money or time putting together a costume that doesn't completely suck, welcome to the club.
Last year, I shared a roundup on truly last-minute Halloween costumes for the cheap and lazy, and I thought it was a must that I do a followup! So, here are 10 more last-minute Halloween costumes that (thankfully) require no sewing skills.
You just need some very simple things that can be purchased from an art store, thrift store, or maybe, if you're looking for form-fitting, nude-colored bodysuits for your Troll doll costume, a trip to American Apparel.
Got your own last-minute DIY Halloween costume ideas? Share with us!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades