Love carving jack-o'-lanterns but hate dealing with all the gunky pumpkin seeds afterward? There are plenty of no-carve ways to decorate a pumpkin for Halloween, but what if you're sick of the orange pumpkin aesthetic and still want to get your hands dirty carving something?
Luckily for you, there are a number of non-pumpkin alternatives to choose from. You can make jack-o'-lanterns out of gourds, squash, turnips, and other hefty vegetables. That, and you can also make a watermelon jack-o'-lantern, which carries the double-advantage of providing fruit for your spooky Halloween party afterward.
Got your own non-pumpkin alternatives for Halloween? Share with us!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades