If you've recently binged out on a can or two of Pringles potato chips, don't throw away those empty containers just yet. After cleaning the insides, you can transform your cylindrical chip canisters into uncooked spaghetti noodles holders, kaleidoscopes, pinhole cameras, sugar shakers, and even hot dog cookers.
Need a place to store your wet paint roller in-between uses? Use your empty Pringles can and close the lid until you're ready to start painting again.
You can also use empty Pringles cans to store toothbrushes and toothpaste when traveling, first aid kit supplies, paintbrushes, rulers, and more.
Got your own favorite uses for empty Pringles cans? What's your favorite Pringles flavor? Share!
Click on image to enlarge.
Looking for a fast and easy way to get the crisps out of the Pringles can without breaking them or getting your hands super dirty? Try a folded up piece of paper. Click here for more info, including why Pringles are technically called "crisps" and not "chips."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades