A single paper clip can go a long way. Having just one of these ubiquitous office supplies can make you a smartphone mount, replace your broken zipper tab, scratch your lottery ticket, and eject the CD from your stuck DVD drive.
Multiple paper clips chained together can make you a very understated paper clip necklace, or can help you hang a potted plant from the ceiling.
- Don't Miss: 18 Ingenious Uses for Binder Clips
Other than having surprisingly practical uses such as letter opener or DIY money clip, paper clips are also handy for your next super-easy science project. You can make a paper clip compass using magnets, or using a bowl of water and a square of tissue, you can make a paper clip float in water and demonstrate how surface tension works.
Got your own clever uses for paper clips? Share with us by commenting below. (Click on image to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades