Office binder clips, commonly used for binding together thick stacks of computer paper, can also be used as a bookmark, money clip, picture hanger, boots hanger, cable organizer, and more.
Large and small binder clips can be constructed together in less than five minutes to create a DIY smartphone dock, and binder clips can even be combined with sturdy boxes to create a customized storage space for your bedroom.
- Don't Miss: 11 Weird & Wonderful Uses for Magnets
- Don't Miss: 10 Fabulously Practical Uses for Scotch Tape
Need to work out your little fingers? You can squeeze an open binder clip between your thumb and pinkie or thumb and ring finger to work out the finger muscles, which is especially useful if you are a budding guitar player.
Got your own clever uses for binder clips? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades