Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but there's no need to spend a lot of time or money on a fancy centerpiece for the dinner table.
With a few clear glass jars and simple objects you can find either in your backyard or your local supermarket, you can quickly put together a seasonally appropriate, aesthetically pleasing centerpiece that will add holiday charm to your dining room table on Turkey Day.
Some of the DIY projects seen below include bowls of fruit, vegetable candles, tree branches in a vase, spraypainted pumpkins, a container of fall leaves, an acorn/candle jar, and platters of holiday nuts.
Got your own super-easy, DIY centerpiece ideas for Thanksgiving? Share with us.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades