Itching to make your own guerrilla-style street art on the side of buildings, freeway overpasses, and abandoned billboards? The beauty of street art is that you don't need an expensive canvas or frame to display your creative expression.
Computer paper, masking tape, and oil-based markers are all you need to make your artwork. For the sticky adhesive that will stick your paper artwork to a smooth wall surface, all you need is wheat flour and water to make the wheatpaste.
- Don't Miss: 8 Ways to Get Started as a Guerrilla Street Artist
- Don't Miss: Street Art 101: How to Make Moss Graffiti
Warning: wheatpaste posters, once applied, are difficult to remove. That, and while you may be providing thought-provoking or visually pleasing eye candy for all of the public to enjoy for free, you can run into legal trouble if you get caught wheatpasting (aka poster bombing or flyposting) on the wrong property. You have been warned.
Got your own tips for displaying street art? Who are your favorite guerrilla street artists? Share with us in the comments below.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades