Feeling the need to creatively express yourself in a public space? Make an artistic statement with some DIY moss graffiti using moss, buttermilk, beer, a paintbrush, and some imagination.
Simply gather your ingredients, blend until desired consistency is reached, and paint your graffiti onto a porous surface (such as a brick or stone wall) where there is moderate sunlight, sufficient moisture, and ideally in the spring or fall season when the weather isn't too dry, too cold, or too hot.
To maintain your moss graffiti over time, spray with water on a regular basis or apply a new layer of moss paint. To kill the graffiti or to remove parts of it, spray with lime juice.
Interested in other ways to make public street art? Check out this guide on making a street art wheat paste poster.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades