Want to make your own doughnut? You just need a large skillet, some frying oil, and some basic cooking ingredients that can easily be obtained in your cupboard or the local supermarket.
Simply mix all the ingredients together in the sequence described below to create the dough. Roll the dough out on a floured surface, cut out doughnut shapes with a doughnut cutter, let sit for ten minutes, and fry the doughnut dough in a large skillet of hot oil.
Once the doughnuts are golden brown and have been flipped over once in the hot oil, remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle over them with confectioners sugar and serve immediately while warm.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades