Need to look like a rotting, decaying zombie corpse for Halloween? Rather than bribing your special effects makeup artist friend to treat you one for the night, you can definitely DIY a couple of good Halloween makeup effects using common household items in your pantry or medicine cabinet.
You could grab some toilet paper and Elmer's Glue-All to papier-mâché your face into flaky, rotting grossness.
- Don't Miss: How to Make Fake Blood Capsules for Halloween
And no need to make a last-minute run to buy overpriced Halloween face paint if you have shortening, cornstarch, flour, and food coloring at home. If you're probably never going to get around to that multi-colored biscuit recipe you've been meaning to try, then you might as well use those ingredients to whip yourself up some non-toxic, homemade face paint for your Frankenstein clown makeup.
Got your own DIY tips for Halloween incorporating items found around the home and in the kitchen? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on the image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades