Unlike your more artistically-minded friends who've been working on their homemade, hand-stitched, conceptually-brilliant Halloween costumes since May, you need to put together a last-minute costume in a matter of hours. What can you possibly do if you're cheap, kind of lazy, and don't know how to sew to save your life?
Invade your first-aid kit and roll yourself into a gauze mummy. Or, if you happen to have a big cardboard box and a roll of duct tape lying around, turn yourself into a vintage robot.
Next to a thrift store? Buy yourself some vintage duds to dress as an old-timey ghost, or nab that XXL plain white T-shirt for a few bucks to make your ridiculously easy sunny-side-up egg costume. Have a lot of black in your wardrobe? Visit your nearest Halloween or dollar store and buy a burglar mask to complete your all-black bank robber ensemble.
If you're absolutely short on time, nothing says classic Halloween like a bed sheet ghost costume with eye holes. Say "boo!"
Got your own super-last-minute DIY costume ideas for Halloween? Share with us by commenting below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades