Hate making mistakes when you paint your Easter eggs? Cover your eggshells in chalk paint and decorate with chalk so that if you make a mistake, you can always erase it off and start over.
If painting is not your thing but cheesy temporary tattoos are, you can pretend your egg is your forearm or inner wrist and decorate it with a temporary tattoo you can buy from pretty much anywhere that sells kids toys.
You can always hard-boil your eggs to eat for later, or if you wish to save your eye-candy eggs for as long as possible, use the egg-blowing technique to take the yolk out before decorating the outside. If you're painting your eggs, don't forget the egg carton makes a great palette.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades