So, you want to decrease your hard-boiled egg peeling time because you don't want the time- consuming task to cut into your limited lunch break. Or maybe you've somehow been burdened with the task of cooking a lot of homemade deviled eggs for a big family gathering. How do you peel a hard-boiled egg as quickly and efficiently as possible?
Every step of the process is important to achieve the perfect peel-friendly egg.
Make sure your eggs aren't super fresh, as egg whites are more likely to stick to the inner shell when the egg is brand new. Of course, make sure you're cooking your hard-boiled eggs the right way and the right amount of time—there is no fun in peeling an undercooked egg or eating an overcooked egg. And finally, the most common method for peeling a hard-boiled egg effectively is the "rolling" method, which is illustrated below.
Got your own tips for effectively peeling hard-boiled eggs? Share with us in the comments below!
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades