Since leftovers are such a coveted thing following a big cooking holiday, I decided to follow up my previous post on reusing Thanksgiving leftovers with 13 more ideas for doing more with your holiday scraps.
While making turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce is an oldie but a goodie, you can also use your leftover turkey to make turkey tikka masala, turkey dumplings, turkey tacos, and more.
Mashed potatoes are great on their own, but how about coating them with breadcrumbs or panko to make mashed potato croquettes?
Stuffing can be used to stuff mushrooms and then baked. Cranberry sauce can elevate your usual peanut butter and jelly sandwich or add a tarty punch to your next mixed alcoholic drink.
To use up your excess slices of pumpkin pie, mix in rolled oats, maple syrup and other ingredients with chopped-up pumpkin pie and bake for thirty minutes to make a delicious pumpkin pie breakfast casserole.
Got your own favorite recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers? Share with us.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades