If you want to prank someone with a water balloon, but don't actually have any water balloons lying around, just use some paper instead. Yes, I know... paper doesn't sound like something that will work, but with you'd be surprised what can be done with a little origami.
- Don't Miss: 5 Cool Things to Do with Origami Paper Cranes
You can use regular computer paper, but if you want it to be a little more durable you should use thicker, sturdier paper, or even aluminum foil. Use immediately after filling with water before your creation becomes a soggy mess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades