The next time you're feeling tired and stressed out, pull down on your earlobes firmly for a few seconds, or apply firm pressure to the indentation on your nose bridge between your eyebrows using your thumb for several minutes while breathing deeply. Sometimes a little acupressure is all you need to give an extra lift to your mental and physical health.
- Don't Miss: Breathing Exercises to Help You De-Stress
While there are countless acupressure points (acupoints) from head to toe with very specific points corresponding to different areas of your body and health, you can get started on very basic acupressure 101 to relieve your headache, let go of some stress, give yourself an energy boost, or help with your lower back pain.
- Don't Miss: Get Enlightened: A Newbie's Guide to Meditation
Take note that certain acupressure points are not advisable for pregnant women and you should always breathe fully while applying these acupressure points.
Got your own favorite acupressure points? Share with us. (Click on image to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades