For a quick pick-me-up in the morning, a hot cup of coffee is usually enough to wake up even the most groggy of risers—but feeling fully awake in the morning is possible without a single drop of caffeine.
Exposing yourself to sunlight naturally nudges your internal body clock into awake mode. Increased circulation plays a big role in clearing away your brain's sleep fog, and that can be done through jumping jacks, dry skin brushing, and, if you're brave enough, a cold shower.
- Don't Miss: How to Fall Back Asleep After Waking Up at Night
- Don't Miss: 16 Tips for Staying Awake When You're Tired
Check out the other four handy tricks below to mentally and physically wake yourself up without any risk of a crazy caffeine crash in the late afternoon. Freshly squeezed orange juice, anyone?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades