Origami paper cranes make for lovely eye candy and, once you know how to fold them, become wonderfully meditative when you compulsively make a bunch of them in one long sitting.
So what to do when you have a whole bunch of them? Whether you have a small handful or one thousand of these folded birds, here are a few quick ideas for what you can do with them.
- Don't Miss: How to Make an Origami Water Balloon
- Don't Miss: 4 Napkin-Folding Techniques for Your Next Dinner Party
One thing they're good for is for making a decorative room hanging that can be easily displayed for instant tranquility in the comforts of your own home. Check out the illustration for more uses, and share your own origami paper crane craft ideas in the comments below!
(Click here to visit the link mentioned in the illustration.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades