For your next dinner party, impress your guests with some intricate-looking, but actually super-easy, napkin origami when you're setting up the table.
The rosette fold is ridiculously easy and would probably work well for a Mother's Day brunch or an outdoor garden party. Simply fold a square napkin diagonally in half, roll up the bottom edges to the top, and then roll inward to form a rosette shape which can then rest daintily within an empty teacup with a couple of real rose leaves.
For slightly more difficult but still very easy napkin folds, check out the bowtie fold, the three-pocket fold, and the bishop hat fold.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades