What better way to serve dessert than to place it in a bowl that is also a dessert in itself? Using a balloon, melted chocolate chips, and a few other simple tools, you can easily craft together a fancy-looking dessert bowl made completely out of chocolate.
Simply blow up a party balloon (make sure to wash and dry balloon before using) until they are no larger than 6 to 8 inches in diameter. Tie end in a knot and spray surface with cooking oil. Melt chocolate chips of desired amount in a microwave-safe bowl or in a double-boiler, then place in a bowl. Dip balloon in chocolate to create a bowl shape and place on top of a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Once the balloon chocolate bowl has dried, gently remove balloon from cookie sheet and then pop the balloon very slowly to gently remove balloon from the bowl that should be now set into shape. Fill dessert bowl with dessert items of your choice for a truly decadent dessert.
If you want a bowl that's a little more permanent than chocolate, try a similar balloon technique to make a bowl out of magazines.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades