Using an inflated balloon, some string and glue, you can make yourself a hanging string ball ornament for your living space. Simply hang an inflated balloon upside-down from the ceiling, and then cover the hanging balloon with glue covered in string. Allow for the string to dry, and then carefully pop and remove the balloon.
Similarly, you can use an inflated balloon, old magazine pages and glue to make a functional bowl. Cut magazine pages into 1/4 inch strips, roll the strips into tightly wrapped coils, and glue the coils on the surface of a balloon to make a bowl shape. Allow for the glue to set and remove the balloon.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades