Forget those boring evergreen wreaths with the thick red ribbon and the pine cones that everyone else has hanging in their homes. Make your own DIY upcycled wreath using newspaper, paper shopping bags, cardboard coffee cup sleeves, toilet paper tubes, or even that trashy paperback novel you bought for a dime at the local thrift store that you're probably never going to read.
Once you've decided on the paper material of your choice, the additional materials (foam wreath, ribbon, hot glue gun, etc.) can be easily obtained at a craft store. As these wreaths are made entirely of cardboard or paper, these wreaths are probably best displayed indoors.
- Don't Miss: 9 Crafty Things You Can Do with Candy Canes
- Don't Miss: 8 Alternative Ways to Decorate Using Christmas Lights
Got your own tips for making wreaths out of paper waste—or any waste that would have otherwise gone into the trash or the recycling bin? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades