With the help of a hot glue gun and other basic craft supplies, the iconic red and white candy cane sticks can be used to make candy cane vases, candy cane wreaths, and candy cane candle holders.
For a super-simple and super-romantic baking project, simply melt two candy cane sticks together in an oven for a few minutes to make one literally and figuratively sweet candy cane heart. Go extra sweet with candy cane dessert recipes; crush candy canes into tiny pieces and use them as toppings and sprinkles for cupcakes, frosting, ice cream, brownies, and more.
- Don't Miss: 3 No-Bake Holiday Treat Recipes for Christmas
Not the crafty or baking type? Unwrap your candy cane from its plastic wrapper and stick into your favorite holiday drink (alcoholic or otherwise) to celebrate the winter festivities. Cheers.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades