Get into the holiday spirit by fixing yourself a hot alcoholic drink. What better way to warm your body and spirit for the cold winter season?
Thankfully, you do not need to be a bartender to get into the holiday cheer with these mixed alcoholic drinks. If you want your coffee fix and alcohol fix, you can easily put together an alcoholic hot coffee drink with Bailey's, Kahula, or Irish whiskey.
For a warm eggnog-like drink, celebrate Christmas with the classic Tom and Jerry. If you are in the mood for apple cider, how about a apple cider and tequila toddy? If you have a lot of wine and a lot of party guests, try the mulled Christmas wine spiced with orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, and other festive spices.
And then there is buttered rum. Butter makes everything—including hot alcoholic drinks—better.
What are your favorite hot holiday alcoholic drink recipes for celebrating the winter festivities? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades