If the idea of baking perfectly-shaped sugar cookies in time for Christmas is an intimidating prospect for you, you can make your own no-bake holiday treats simply using a microwave and a few simple ingredients.
Want to make gourmet-looking candy cane bark? All you need is white chocolate, crushed candy canes, and a microwave. Decadent-tasting chocolate truffles can be made using only melting chocolate and cream cheese.
- Don't Miss: How to Make Your Own 'Ready-to-Bake' Cookies
- Don't Miss: 8 Hot Holiday Alcoholic Drink Recipes to Warm Your Spirit
Christmas cornflake wreath "cookies" require a few more ingredients but are still ridiculously easy to make. All you need are corn flakes, marshmallows, red hot candies, and other basic ingredients.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades