Traveling can be pretty expensive, but your meals don't have to be. Though hot dogs made in the cheap coffeemaker of your hotel room probably won't be the best dinner ever, you can bet that it'll be oodles cheaper than ordering room service or going to a fancy restaurant.
If you're ever cash-strapped, or simply motivated by the logistical challenge of whipping up a meal with extremely limited resources, you can cook a number of food items with the coffeemaker and clothes iron that usually comes with a hotel room.
The coffeemaker is great for making soft-boiled eggs, instant ramen noodles, and even steamed vegetables. For a solid breakfast, you can use the iron and ironing board to make eggs and bacon. If you're equipped with a stainless steel thermos, you can also use the airtight container to make pasta, quinoa, and oatmeal.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades