Broken glass Christmas ornaments? Evergreen wreath falling apart? Before you throw away or donate Christmas decorations you no longer need, see if you can reuse or recycle them for better use year-round or for next year's holiday season.
Christmas ball ornaments can be used to decorate your hanging chandeliers year-round, or can simply be placed in a clear glass bowl for a simple yet elegant table centerpiece. If you have accidentally broken some of your Christmas glass ornaments, you can actually smash the glass pieces into a fine glass glitter, and then use that to decorate a new clear Christmas ball ornament.
- Don't Miss: 19 Ways to Reuse Torn Gift Wrap Paper
- Don't Miss: 9 Crafty Things You Can Do with Candy Canes
Christmas lights can be used year-round in your home as simple yet effective mood lighting. You can also take apart your evergreen Christmas wreath and use the florist wire and metal ring for your own craft projects, and use the evergreen needles to compost your garden or stow away in your camper in a box to use for future campfire kindling.
Got your own clever reuses for Christmas ornaments and decorations? Share with us!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades