Though the holiday season is just wrapping up, don't throw away your torn leftover gift wrap paper just yet. Whether for next year's holiday season or for year-round use, leftover gift wrap can be reused for a variety of creative and practical uses.
For next year's holiday season, torn gift wrap can be reused to wrap smaller gifts, make gift tags, or with a little clear tape and a piece of cardboard, craftily rolled together into a handmade gift wrap bow. As a more practical holiday reuse, simply use the leftover gift wrap to wrap your fragile Christmas ornaments for storage.
Want to use your leftover gift wrap year-round? Larger pieces of torn gift wrap can be used to line your shelves or drawers, wrap your books, or even framed to make nice wall art. You can also crumple them to clean your windows without leaving a streak and, of course, use the white side of torn gift wrap pieces to write your grocery list. New Year's Eve party shopping list, anyone?
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades