Throwing a Halloween party this weekend? With some glow-in-the-dark paint, red food coloring, black light bulbs, latex gloves, and other simple and cheap Halloween props, you can transform your non-scary living space into a ghoulish setting for the perfect Halloween-themed bash.
For starters, simply throw white bedsheets over your furniture and tables to give your living space the impression of an abandoned home. If you're feeling extra ambitious, you can get glycerin and distilled water from your local drugstore to put together a cheap DIY fog machine.
- Don't Miss: Make a Spooky Jack-O'-Lantern Without a Pumpkin
For the perfect party favor, stuff clear latex gloves with candy and tie the ends together. You can also fill them with water and freeze them the night before so on the night of the party you can peel off the latex and place a frozen hand inside your punch bowl.
- Don't Miss: How to Make Realistic-Looking Fake Blood
Got glow-in-the-dark paint? Scatter ghost handprints and creepy messages throughout the party, and for extra scare, paint over thrift store paintings to make some haunted art.
Got your own creepy tips for cheap, DIY Halloween decor? SCARE with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades