Simply combine warm water, cornstarch, and borax together in one bowl, and in a separate bowl mix together white glue and food coloring. Pour the first mixture into the bowl of colored glue and mix well until everything starts sticking together.
Once everything is clumping together, remove the concoction from the bowl and begin rolling the ball between the palm of your hands. Once the ball has lost its stickiness, you can begin bouncing your DIY bouncy ball around.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades