Eczema, which affects about 35 million adults living in the United States, is a chronic allergic condition in which the skin develops extremely itchy, scaly rashes and most commonly occurs on the face, scalp, inside of elbows, knees, ankles and hands.
Thankfully, with some lifestyle changes and home remedies, the symptoms for eczema can be treated and managed. For a quick remedy, apply coconut oil directly onto affected area. You can also use aloe vera, chamomile tea, cucumbers and a spray made out of sea salt, distilled water and magnesium flakes.
Don't forget to also eat a probiotics-rich diet, shower with mild soaps, and wear loose, comfortable clothing made out of cotton, silk or bamboo fabric.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades