You can buy salves and creams from the drugstore created specifically for relieving itchy mosquito bites, but it's far less expensive and more convenient to use a home remedy that can probably be found in your kitchen or medicine cabinet.
Drinking coffee in the morning? Stir a metal spoon in your cup, dry it, then apply the hot spoon directly onto your bite. Or, if you're more of a tea person, refrigerate your leftover tea bag and wait for it to get cold before pressing onto the affected area.
For more tips on relieving bites from these blood-sucking flies, see my original post, 9 DIY Home Remedies for Relieving Itchy Mosquito Bites. For a more preventive approach, see my 5 DIY Mosquito Repellent Secrets.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades