Feeling the winter blues? While it is common to experience a little bit of a letdown when the daylight hours get shorter in the fall and winter months, for some people it becomes a persistent depression that lasts for days, with symptoms that include fatigue, crying spells, body aches, irritability, loss of interest in activities, and more.
If you think you have seasonal affective disorder (SAD), you are not alone; SAD affects about 1 to 10 percent of the adult population in the United States. Luckily, it can be treated on your own with the help of a light therapy box, spending more time outdoors in sunlight, exercising regularly, and maintaining a regular sleep schedule. If symptoms persist, seek the help of a medical professional.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades