Would you exercise more if you were constantly running from zombies in a post-apocalyptic world where hundreds of people are depending on you to not get eaten? If your answer is yes, then you really need to snap out of your sedentary lifestyle ASAP and install the Zombies, Run! app on your smartphone.
Not scared of zombies? Maybe you're more scared of the social embarrassment of signing up for a 5K run and not going through with it—even after telling all your family and friends about it.
If you don't like the idea of using fear as a motivator to get your butt moving, use fun as a carrot stick to get yourself off the couch and over to your local gym. Listen to your favorite podcasts and audiobooks only when you're engaging in physical activity, and do exercises that require no gym equipment while watching your favorite TV shows.
Got your own personal motivators or life hacks to exercise more? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades