Turn on the ceiling fan indoors during the cold winter season. Though it may seem counterintuitive, spinning the blades clockwise on a low setting actually recirculates warmer air trapped near the ceiling towards the floor.
To stay warm, you can also use the oven frequently to cook and bake your meals. By leaving the oven door open after use, your living space will instantly become toastier and depending on what you cooked, also smell like freshly baked goods.
For outdoor winter life hacks, keep a bag of kitty litter in your car in case your car tires get stuck in the snow. Use chapstick to moisturize your hands, and use ziplock bags to prevent your side mirrors from frosting over with ice.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades