After removing your article of clothing, simply wipe up the oil stain as much as possible with a paper towel, and then saturate any remaining stain with blue Dawn dishwashing soap. Launder clothing as usual and then hang dry. If the stain still persists, repeat the entire process.
Read below for DIY remedies for removing other common and difficult stains, such as lipstick, dirt, blood, and more. Don't forget to also check out 6 Easy Recipes for Removing Nasty Stains for more tips.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades