Need a remedy for your sore muscles after going the gym? Rather than spending money on expensive warming rubs, you can whip up your own DIY, all-natural warming rub concoction in the comfort of your own kitchen using a double boiler, olive oil, beeswax, and various spices.
If you don't have a double boiler, you can use a heat-proof bowl or Pyrex measuring cup inside a small pot, or a small pot that fits within a larger pot. In lieu of a cheesecloth, you can also use coffee filter paper fitted over a strainer.
- Don't Miss: How to Make Your Own Sleep Salve
- Don't Miss: Relieve Mental & Physical Stress Using These Acupoints
Once you have created your DIY warming rub, be sure to contain it in a tightly lidded glass jar in the refrigerator. Keep concoction away from your face and from open membranes, and be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after use.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades