How do you stay toasty warm for the winter season without having to overexert your heating bill?
First thing's first—wear a lot of layers. An extra layer of tights, a thick pair of socks, an additional sweatshirt or a wool beanie on your head can go a long way in retaining your precious body heat. And though exercising may seem all the more daunting in the winter season when you just want to stay snug under the blankets all day, keeping your body active on a regular basis will also help keep your body temperature warm.
Once that is done, follow the simple tips and tricks below. Seal all air leaks. Drink hot cocoa. Bake cookies. See, not having a heater isn't so bad after all.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades