In addition to unclogging your toilet using common household items, you can also clean and disinfect your toilet for cheap without ever having to use expensive and chemically-toxic toilet cleaners ever again.
To prevent toilet rings from ever forming in your toilet bowl, periodically add a cup or two of distilled white vinegar into the bowl, let it sit for a few hours, and then flush. To remove stubborn toilet rings after they've already formed, try a more potent method by adding baking soda to the vinegar in the toilet bowl and scrub with a toilet brush before flushing.
To get rid of a rust stain, use a pumice stone. Be sure to thoroughly soak the pumice stone in warm water before using so that the pumice doesn't scratch the porcelain surface.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades