For pretty much any commercial cleaning product you can think of, you can probably make your own DIY, non-toxic version for a small fraction of the retail price. As an example, you can whip up your own all-purpose surface cleaning solution by simply mixing together one part water and one part white vinegar in a spray bottle.
Read below for more DIY cleaning products you can make on your own, including glass cleaner, dish soap, laundry detergent, stain remover, oven cleaner, tile cleaner, and air freshener. And for more DIY cleaning options, check out my guides on making fabric softener, toilet bowl cleaner, disinfecting wipes, toilet drain cleaner, and garbage disposal freshener.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades