Do you use disposable wipes for cleaning dusty tables, dirty windows or removing make-up? Ditch the chemically-loaded store brands and make your own cheaper, non-toxic and super-easy DIY wipes at home.
Other than a few common household ingredients for making the solution for the wipes, all you need are paper towels, a plastic Tupperware or coffee canister container, a sharp object to poke a hole in the plastic lid and a serrated knife.
Check out the different instructions below for making cleaning solutions for general surface cleaning, window cleaning, baby wipes and make-up removal.
Take note that for an even greener option, you can cut up an old cotton T-shirt into squares and soak them in cleaning solution of your choice in a clean mason jar to use as non-disposable, laundry-friendly cleaning wipes.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades