If you've got a knack for gardening and an inclination for recycling, then you need to know about these six garden hacks. Some of the trash inside your bathroom and kitchen is actually garden gold, so get your recycling hats on.
Toilet paper tubes and empty egg cartons are perfect for starting seedlings before they're ready to be planted into the ground. For fertilizing your soil, you can always use the old standby of used coffee grounds or used tea leaves.
- Don't Miss: 9 Non-Toxic DIY Techniques for Killing Garden Weeds
- Don't Miss: How to Grow a Thriving Indoor Apartment Garden
When your little egg carton seedling becomes a full-grown fruit tree, you can use strips of used (but not burnt) aluminum foil to hang on the tree branches to ward off any fruit-eating birds. Cutesy designer scarecrows are overpriced and unnecessary! You can also use foil mixed into garden mulch to keep bugs and slugs away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades