Is lack of expansive outdoor space the only factor that is preventing you from putting your green thumb to good use? Even if your tiny apartment doesn't come with a balcony or an outdoor patio, you can grow a number of green things within the limited confines of your indoor space for your visual and gustatory pleasure.
Sunny windowsills are perfect for growing herbs and small vegetables. Empty walls can be used to install vertical planters, and ceilings can even be taken advantage of to install hanging or upside-down planters.
If you are a complete beginner and want to start with something super-low-maintenance, you can sprout seeds, raise tiny succulents or make friends with air plants. If you have tiny space and limited access to sunlight, then a gourmet oyster mushroom growing kit is perfect for you.
Got your own experiences and tips for indoor apartment gardening? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades