How often should you clean things in your home? Washing dishes and doing the laundry are no-brainers because they have their own self-imposed cleaning schedule, but what about the other items in your home that don't have such an obvious indicator of when it is time to clean them again?
Bed mattresses should be cleaned every six months. Shower heads should get a deep cleaning every year to clear out deposits. Ceiling fans are a pain in the butt to clean, but should be dusted monthly to quarterly to avoid a massive accumulation of dust mites. Of course, these are just the recommended times for normal usage, so your mileage may vary.
Read below for a room-by-room guide of how frequently you should clean certain things. Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades