Not only does a dishwasher save you the manual labor of physically washing your dirty kitchenware, it can sterilize your make-up brushes, launder your favorite baseball cap, and even cook up your next dinner.
Yes, seriously. Your dishwasher can be used to cook seasoned salmon fillets with the aid of aluminum foil packets. (A word of caution: make sure those aluminum foil packets of salmon are really tightly sealed to keep your dishwasher from smelling fishy afterward.)
- Don't Miss: Easy Recipes You Can Make in Your Dishwasher
- Don't Miss: Use a Lemon Peel When Loading the Dishwasher
Check out my illustration below for more unexpected ways to use your kitchen dishwasher. And for those who feel weird about adding your dirty hairbrushes and dusty broom tops next to the dishes you eat off of, just do a full load of non-kitchenware items the next time you don't have any dirty dishes to worry about.
All hail the mighty dishwasher!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades