Did you know that one of the most germ-infested items in your home is probably your kitchen sponge? It is full of bacteria and germs that thrive in dark, moist places. To ensure that your sponge is at its maximum cleaning potential, not simply a breeding ground for more germs, zap it in the microwave for two minutes or simply toss it in the dishwasher with your next load of dirty dishes.
Read below for other germy items and areas in your home and how to clean them, including your cutting board, countertops, bath mat, remote control, toothbrush, doorknobs, handbags, coffeemaker, phone, and kitchen sink. Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades