Do you have a green thumb but an extremely limited living space? Try building your own DIY terrarium. All you need is a clear glass or plastic container, a few of your favorite plants, and some cheap gardening supplies to start your own self-contained, self-sustained miniature garden.
The best part about making your own terrarium is that the sky is the limit for how it can look. You can grow plants in old pickle jars, fish bowls, apothecary jars, disc spindle cases, antique vases, mason jars, and more. You can make your plant arrangements minimalist or organically cluttered, and use as many or as little ornaments as you wish.
- Don't Miss: How to Make a DIY Light Bulb Aquarium
Other than giving your terrarium a few sprays of water when the soil starts getting dry, your terrarium should be a self-sustaining and low-maintenance living ecosystem that brings some green eye-candy to your indoor space.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades