Film canisters, remember those? Those black containers with the grey lids that used to contain... camera film?
Their small size and waterproof material make perfect for holding matchsticks, carrying fish fly hooks, seasonings for a camping trip, ear plugs, hardware tools and other small objects that would be easy to lose or misplace.
Other unexpected uses for film canisters? You can use them as hair rollers to curl your hair, place dry rice or beans inside to make a simple cat rattle toy, contain tiny presents or add epsom salt and a few drops of essential oil inside to create your own portable aromatherapy device.
Got your own clever uses for empty film canisters? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades